See How Midland Texas Has Changed in 15 Years – Before & After Pics!
Yes, a lot can change in 15 years. If you think about it, 15 years can go by real fast. Have you drivin the streets of Midland, Texas for the last 15 years? If so, have you noticed any changes? OR, do you just drive everyday and really not notice that things have changed. OR, maybe not changed. Sometimes, you'd be surprised how little things have chaged. Let's take a look at some intersections and areas of Midland from the last 15 years. Do you think it has changed a lot or just a little?
HOW MIDLAND HAS CHANGED LAST 15 YEARS - BEFORE AFTER PICS
2007 was 15 years ago. Sometimes it feels like it was 30 years ago, right? And, then there are times when it feels like it was just yesterday.
HERE ARE THE AREAS IN MIDLAND WE LOOKED AT
- Entrance to Midland Park Mall Via Loop 250
- Loop 250 in Midland heading towards Home Depot
- Midland Drive and Loop 250 in front of Walmart
- Looking Towards Claydesta Center To The West
- Midland Drive and Wadley
- Interstate 20 heading towards Rankin Hwy exit near Walmart
- Right off Midland Drive and Wadley
- Wadley in front of Claydesta Center
- Big Spring & Wadley
- Wall Street and Andrews Highway
- Loop 250 next to Midland Sams
- Highway 80 and Loop 250
- Loop 250 and Big Spring Street
The areas of most change in these pics over the years are:
- the area where CINERGY is today
- the area in front of Walmart on Midland Drive has seen a bunch of change in the last 15 years. So many different businesses have been in that area next to Wendy's.
- And the H-E-B area with Rasing Can'es has to be one of the most changed areas as well.