New Years’ Eve Celebrations In Midland Texas
I'll be at home in my pajamas watching the ball drop on TV--if I can stay awake... But if you're one that wants to go out and party and "tie one on" for New Years' Eve this year--there are a few places to do so in the Basin this year. Be sure you've downloaded the UBER app to your phone and connected your credit or debit card, or that you have a cab on speed dial. Let's all stay safe and NOT drink and drive--and arrive alive in 2022! Having said that, here are just a few of the stops you can make:
- The Tailgate in Midland at 4401 Big Spring Street. They'll have a DJ, a big screen TV to watch the ball drop, plenty of party favors including food and beverage--but if you want a guaranteed spot for the night-make a reservation here.
- The Mule Barn Cantina at 7400 W. County Road 116 in Midland will have a DJ that night, as well as food and beverage. Message them for a reservation here.
- Fair To Midland at 1115 Tradewinds Boulevard will be havin' an all-day party from 11 am-2 am. Stop by for food and beverages and ring in 2022 and check out the brand new location. For table reservations email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Torino's Pizza Bar will start the party at 9 pm with food and beverages and a free champagne toast. They're located at 3303 N. Midkiff Rd Suite 110 in Midland.
- The DoubleTree Hotel in Midland, at 117 W. Wall Street, will hold a New Years' Eve Timeless Party at "The Reserve" inside the hotel. The party starts at 8 pm and goes on until 2 am. If you wear Black or Gold you get a free drink coupon. Admission is $20 and that includes the champagne toast at midnight.
Whatever you choose to do--be safe, have fun, and here's to a great 2022 for all of us!
Check Out the Best-Selling Album From the Year You Graduated High School
The 40 Best Cover Songs by Rock Bands