National Margarita Day! Do These Restaurants In Midland-Odessa Have The Best Margarita’s?
What a special day it is! 2/22/22 Twosday many will be getting engaged, a coworker of ours here is actually getting married and what a special day for those who are celebrating a birthday today! Might I add to the fabulousness of this day by letting you know today's ayeaye holiday is, National Margarita Day! Now that I definitely intend to celebrate.
If you would like to join, let me help you by making a list of mine and my coworker's favorite places in Midland-Odessa to grab a margarita.
PLACES TO ENJOY A MARGARITA IN MIDLAND:
- Abuelo's-specifically El Jefe which I hear is 'citrus infused' I haven't tried it yet but trust me when I say I shall very soon
- Outback Steakhouse has a fabulous margarita
- Chito's in Midland according to a coworker has some great margs! Plan a girls night ladies!
- Gerardo's in Midland-I have a coworker who eats here every Friday and enjoys an occasional margarita. I've tried them they are good!
PLACES TO ENJOY A MARGARITA IN ODESSA:
- Tequila Tony's in Odessa-they don't play! Some quality margarita's here my friends!
- Mamacita's Mexican Grill in Odessa-yummy!
- La Bodega in Odessa-can I get one stat please?
- Dos Compadres Mexican Restaurant-it's been a minute, I feel the need to get over there and remind myself what I'm missing.
Who did I miss? Some of these suggestions are personal, some from friends and even my coworkers chimed in! I mean, a restaurant with a good margarita is everything! Lots of times that is THE reason I eat at certain places. lol
By the way, it's not here yet but it's coming, Chuy's! Get ready to fall in love with their seasonal margarita's if you've never been to a Chuy's before. I.cannot.wait.