Brand NEW! SPITZ Mediterranean Street Food Coming This Summer To Midland!
Who's up for some Meditteran Food? Get ready! According to the Facebook page Maybe In Midland- Odessa, a new kind of food experience will be hitting Midland, Texas this late summer. The location will be located at 2101 W Wadley Ave #12.
SPITZ MEDITERRANEAN STREET FOOD SET TO OPEN IN MIDLAND THIS SUMMER!
WHAT KIND OF FOOD IS SPITZ?
According to their website...
FRESH HEALTHY DELICIOUS...Award-winning mediterranean food with vegan, gluten-free, keto options & so much more!!...healthier, modern take on the Mediterranean food ubiquitous in the streets of Europe, to cities across America. Named after the classic vertical method for broiling proteins that ensures a flavorful rich taste, Spitz has grown to be more than just award winning food, great drinks, local craft beer and vibrant street art – we’re now a part of the community.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU?
This a quite a Menu. There is an array of different tastes happening here!
- DONER WRAPS - Flatbread is smeared with hummus then topped with many different toppngs.
- STREET CART FRIES- Our famous fries topped with garlic aioli, feta, onion, green pepper, tomato, olives, and peperoncinis
- REMIX BOWLS
- Your choice of protein, dill-tahini quinoa, tomato, cucumber, roasted corn, feta, harissa, kalamata olives, crispy and marinated garbanzo, cabbage slaw, and lemon herbed tahini dressing.
BIG VEGAN MENU
Yes, there are VEGAN choices at Spitz!
Wraps, Donner Salads, Medi Bowl, Berliner Bowl, which features Falafel, tahini and dill quinoa, pickled red onions and carrots, roasted corn, tomato, cucumber, cabbage, berliner red sauce, lemon-herb tahini, lavash chips, and sumac. And, much more!
PLENTY OF SIDES AT SPITZ
Sides are definitely a thing at SPITZ!
- Thin Cut Fries
- Sweet potato Waffle Fries
- Greek Salads
- Fried Pita Strips With Hummus
- Crispy Garbanzo w/ Olives
- plus FALAFEL BALLS AND EXTRA PORTIONS OF MEAT
Midland's Loop 250 At Highway 191 - See How's Its Changed After 15 Years