See The Awesome Cars This Car Show Scared Up In Midland This Past Weekend!
Halloween weekend and this car show scared up some pretty awesome-looking rides.
It was the 2nd annual Cruise For A Cause Car Show...Hundreds came out to support the cause and see some sweet rides. It happened at the Midland County Horseshoe! There was Trunk or Treating..a costume contest, and food trucks! all benefiting Spectrum of Solutions!
• CHECK OUT THE AWESOME RIDES BELOW!
Midland Spectrum Of Solutions Car Show Pics!
• Spectrum Of Solutions And It's Cause!
Spectrum of Solutions, formerly known as MARC, was chartered in 1959 as a school for children with disabilities. Since then, it has grown into an organization respected for its advocacy and delivery of a wide range of programs for individuals with intellectual, developmental and cognitive disabilities.
- Inspire: to inspire a generation of care and support.
- Empower: to empower individuals to live full and meaningful lives.
- Advocate: to promote and advance the rights and dignity of the IDD community.
- Educate: to educate the Permian basin about the contributions and value of the IDD community.
Opportunities to work for Spectrum! Their website states...
Employment at Spectrum of Solutions is a great way to utilize your skills, talents, and compassion to serve individuals with intellectual and/or other developmental disabilities. Spectrum of Solutions offers benefits for full-time employees, including health insurance, paid vacation, and retirement plans. Below are our open positions at Spectrum of Solutions. If you are interested in an interview for any of these open positions, please contact Allison Gramentine, Director of HR, by phone at 432.695.9901, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or come into Spectrum of Solutions today at 2701 N A St, Midland, Texas 79705.