Top 5 Highest-Rated Odessa Restaurants
If you are a typical couple or family who struggles with deciding where to eat on a daily basis, boy do I get it. You would think that with the countless options we have in the 432, it would be so easy to choose a restaurant a day no matter what type of food you like. However, if you need a little help, I'll step in with a list.
TOP 5 RATED RESTAURANTS IN ODESSA ACCORDING TO YELP:
- Barrel & Derrick-305 E. 5th st.-I had to think about this one because I did not recognize the name off the top of my head. Then it hit me, ooooh this is the restaurant inside the Odessa Mariott Hotel! I have been there, they have great food. J S. on Yelp.com says,
Had a great Texas Omelet from their Brunch menu. The resort is stunning! Seated in a nice comfortable booth, service was great and they made sure I had everything I needed. Food was hot and fresh, the Bacon was amazing!
Overall a great experience. Easy parking out front.
- Flair Taverna-2701 JBS Pkwy.-the Flair chicken, filet mignon and ribeye according to Yelp are all popular dishes. This one is on my list of places in Odessa I must try, especially after looking over their menu and seeing they make a killer tiramisu! I hear nothing but good things about this restaurant.
- Curb Side Bistro-3816 Andrews Hwy.-Yes please! The Mother Clucker is my personal favorite but if you love mac and cheese, you may be down for The Homer Simpson.
- Copper Kettle Cafe-2720 N. Grandview Ave.-Grandview Plaza-I can tell you speaking from personal experience I can see why this is highly rated. The food is great! It doesn't get any more homestyle than this. I've tried the chicken spaghetti, porkchops and meatloaf. Love them all!
- Cork and Pig Tavern-7260 E. Hwy. 191 Ste. 204-First of all you had me at mimosa, they have a Saturday and Sunday brunch that is to die for complete with mimosas and bloody mary's. Food wise? I have many favorites to recommend...the Zuni salad, The Pig wood fired pizza and the duo dip appetizer is my go-to. You cannot go wrong with anything on this menu IMO.
Have you eaten at any or all of these restaurants? They are all top-notch to me!
50 Most Popular Chain Restaurants in America
YouGov investigated the most popular dining brands in the country, and Stacker compiled the list to give readers context on the findings. Read on to look through America's vast and divergent variety of restaurants—maybe you'll even find a favorite or two.
Get our free mobile app