Top 10 Best Selling Flavors of Blue Bell Ice Cream in Midland/Odessa
Summer is upon us and that means it is time for ice cream, of course, the favorite ice cream in Texas is Blue Bell, and here are the 10 best sellers in the Midland/Odessa area.
- Homemade Vanilla - You can't go wrong with Homemade Vanilla, it's a classic and it goes with everything and in everything. My favorite way to have it is in a Dr. Pepper for the best Dr. Pepper float on the planet!
- Cookies 'n Cream - How can you go wrong with Oreo-style cookies mixed with the best ice cream? You can't and the cookies are always soft and you get the perfect balance of cookies and ice cream in every bite.
- Buttered Pecan - The state tree of Texas brings you the best pecans and Blue Bell roasts and salts the pecans and mixes them in with the best butter pecan flavored ice cream so you can't go wrong.
- Dutch Chocolate - Before we could get Blue Bell here in Midland/Odessa, my favorite flavor was Dutch Chocolate Borden ice cream, but now that we have Blue Bell, it quickly became my go-to chocolate ice cream. Eat it plain or you can add a sweet marshmallow topping to make it even better.
- Mint Chocolate Chip - This is another of my go-to flavors of Blue Bell. Semi-sweet chocolate chips in rich minty ice cream is always a good treat on a warm summer day, or if you are like me, it is good in the winter too.
- Banana Pudding - No one but Blue Bell can make a bowl of ice cream taste just like your grandma's banana pudding, this is why it is one of the most popular flavors of Blue Bell Ice Cream.
- Rocky Road - If you couldn't already tell, I love marshmallows so an ice cream that features marshmallows is going to be a hit with me. Add almonds and a rich chocolate ice cream and you have Blue Bell Rocky Road Ice Cream.
- Moo-llennium Crunch - If you are wondering what is in it because you have never tried it, it features roasted pecans, chopped almonds, and walnuts with dark chocolate chunks and creamy caramel bits in vanilla ice cream, definitely one to try!
- Strawberries & Homemade Vanilla - Strawberries mixed in with Homemade Vanilla ice cream cannot be a bad thing. The best way to try this is to make a milkshake out of it, you will love it as I do.
- Pecan Pralines 'n Cream - You can't go wrong with praline-coated pecans mixed in with vanilla ice cream. The best way to eat this besides just by itself is to eat it on a slice of pecan pie.
There are the 10 best-selling Blue Bell Ice Cream flavors here in Midland/Odessa. If you don't like the list then go buy a truckload of your favorite flavor and maybe it will make the list next time.