Signs I Won The Lottery-Texas Edition
One of my favorite meme's ever, have you seen it? The one that says, 'I won't let anyone know when I win the lottery...but there will signs.' These words are over a photo of a bologna sandwich with extra bologna! It made me think, if that ain't me! lol You will know when I win the lotto by how (not-so) bougie I will become.
SIGNS I WON THE LOTTO TEXAS STYLE:
- instead of driving around wasting gas, I will pull into any gas station I want and fill 'er up!
- by the same token, I won't be twenty dollaring it anymore on pump 3. I'm big time now. I will fill up every single time!
- you will no longer see me eating fast food-I'm so fancy, I shall dine in at an actual restaurant. Jealous? lol
- I will no longer smuggle my own snacks into the movies, I will no longer smuggle my own snacks into the movies...
- I shall have my own Netflix password, no need to be on the 'family plan' anymore baby! Yeehaw!
- my kid will no longer be the 'yard boy' I will be hiring a professional to do the job!
- 3 ply toilet paper for everyone!
- our family will never share a dessert at dinner again!
- driving will be a thing of the past let's fly to Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, we big timers now!
- who do I have to pay to get top billing? Rebecca and Leo in the Morning sounds better don't ya think?
I mean, this is how we do in Texas, am I right? Let's do it Texas style, what are some of the signs that you hit the jackpot?
LOOK: Here is the richest town in each state
Just saying the names of these towns immediately conjures up images of grand mansions, luxury cars, and ritzy restaurants. Read on to see which town in your home state took the title of the richest location and which place had the highest median income in the country. Who knows—your hometown might even be on this list.
Get our free mobile app