Say It Ain’t So! This Iconic TEXAS McDonald’s Has Been Torn Down For Remodel?
It was one of the most ICONIC McDonald's in Texas and for that matter in the world. The McDonald's Zoo in Dallas near the Dallas Zoo has been one of the most unique McDonald's anywhere. This McDonald's used to actually look like a zoo! Made so much sense since it was near the Dallas Zoo! But, unfortunately, that has recently changed!
• THE DALLAS ZOO-THEMED MCDONALDS IS BEING REMODELED!
This McDonald's is located at 632 S R L Thornton Freeway Service Rd in Dallas, Texas, and is currently in the process of being remodeled. And, yes it looks like the ZOO animals have been taken down!
• SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE REMODEL!
Is this for real? Apparently, I haven’t been down there in a minute
This is the one right by the zoo, haven't been by it in months... is it getting redone? It was so original the way it was and kids loved it, hate to see it done the bland remodel way
I wanted to go there! Seriously????!
Adult depression is setting in at all the Golden Arches
It’s going to look like a depressed adult
most of them look like they went through a middle age crisis and Taco Bell's did too ♀️
What was their purpose of doing this?
What a shame for the kids!
• HERE IS WHAT THE ZOO MCDONALD'S USED TO LOOK LIKE!
• THE GORILLA USED TO HOLD THE FRENCH FRIES!
By far my favorite menu item at McDonald's are the fries. The best on the planet and this gorilla agrees!
• THE GIRAFFE AND APE USED TO HANG OUT ON THE ROOF!
• THE ELEPHANT USED TO THROW SOME WATER
It's cool how they have the water on the windows from the elephant!
• ANIMALS FROM ZEBRAS TO LIONS USED TO GO AROUND THE BUILDING!
• THE TIGER AND GATOR USED TO LOVE THEIR BURGERS!
• THE INSIDE USED TO BE JUST AS CRAZY AND COOL!
• THERE USED TO BE LOTS OF COOL DECORATIONS INSIDE THAT HAD THAT SAFARI FEEL!
It used to be a McDonald's that you really wanted to go inside and not just hit up the Drive Thru!