Hang On! This Is Where You Can ZipLine This Spring Break In West Texas!
Have you ever ziplined? And, if the answer is YES, then you probably are hooked and what to do it again. At least, that's what someone told me when explaining the experience of ziplining!
But, where to Zipline in West Texas? Check out these 2 Ziplining destinations that are in West Texas!
• PALO DURO ZIPLINE ADVENTURE PARK
- Location: Palo Duro Canyon Adventure Park, 11100 TX-217, Canyon, TX 79015
- 3 hours 25 Min from Midland Odessa LINK TO WEBSITE
- Near 1/4 Mile long...469 Feet Above The Canyon
They say it's the Grand Canyon Of Texas and YES you can ZIPLINE across it!
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO OF ZIPLINING AT PALO DURO CANYON!
• LAJITAS ZIPLINE TOURS
- Location: HC 70 BOX 400, Lajitas, TX 79852
- 4 Hours from Midland Odessa! LINK TO WEBSITE
The zipline in Lajitas is located at Quiet Canyon and they offer varying degrees of zip-lining
- The Flying Goat Tour is perfect if you want to get in a quick zip between other activities and is their shortest tour.
- The Clay Henry Tour is their most popular and takes you on a steep and very fast line. Ages 9 and up, 75-250 lbs maximum.
- The QuickSilver Tour is their most extreme
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO OF LAJITAS ZIPLINING
$2.7 Million Amarillo Home with a Lazy River
OTHER PLACES TO ZIPLINE IN TEXAS!
Here is an awesome article on other TEXAS places to zipline other than the ones mentioned above! TEXAS ZIPLINING