Free Activities For Your Kids To Do While They Are Out Of School This Week
If you have been wondering how you are going to keep you kids busy while they are on their intercessional break this week, Centennial will have activates going on all week along. The park has teamed up with great organizations like the Midland Police Department, Basin PBS and Fit 4 Mom to bring these events to life.
According to our friends at NewsWest9
here are the list of events for the week:
- October 18 from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. – Coffee and Cornhole with the Midland Police Department presented by Centennial Park
- October 19 and October 20 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. – Letter writing to Meals on Wheels Recipients presented by Senior Life Midland
- October 19 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.– Importance of Pollinations presented by Texas Master Naturalists.
- October 19 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.– Parts of a Plant You Can Eat presented by Texas Master Gardeners.
- October 20 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. – Recycling Relay Race presented by Keep Midland Beautiful
- October 20 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. – Storytelling presented by Midland County Public Libraries.
- October 21 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. – Fitness Day presented by Fit 4 Mom, Midland Run Crew and Musikgarten
- October 21 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. – Movie in the Park – Toy Story 4 presented by the City of Midland
- October 22 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.– Wonder Why Activity presented by Basin PBS
- October 23 from 8:15 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. – Rise and Run presented by the Midland Run Crew
- October 23 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. – K-POP Play Dance presented by Koreaboutique
LOOK: Oldest Disneyland Rides From 1955 to Today
Stacker, set out to compile a definitive list of every Disneyland attraction you can enjoy today and ranked them by their age. Using real-time data from Touring Plans, Disney archives, and historical news releases and reviews, our list starts with exciting recent park additions and stretches back to the oldest opening-day classics. This list focuses on the original Disneyland Park, so you will not see any rides from its neighboring California Adventure located just across the promenade. Read on to discover the oldest Disneyland rides you can still ride today.