Enormous! Biggest Cowboy Boots In Texas Are In This Awesome City!
Of course, the world's largest cowboy boots reside in Texas, right? I mean, Texans wouldn't have it any other way. We love our BOOTS here in Texas and this should prove it. These boots were made for some BIG FEET!!!
• THE WORLDS LARGEST COWBOY BOOTS ARE IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS!
Head on over to the North Mall in San Antonio, Texas and yep, you will see the largest cowboy boots not only in Texas but in the world. Drive on Interstate 410 in San Antonio and you will not miss them!
• THE BOOTS ARE 35 FEET TALL!
- The Boots are 35 feet tall and 33 feet long
- Made to look like ostrich-and-calf-skin cowboy boots
- These boots took 6 weeks to complete
• THE BOOTS WERE MADE IN 1979
Bob "Daddy-O" Wade (1943-2019) was known for his over-the-top art back in the day and was asked to build something 'BIG' for a lot in Washington D.C. and he came up with these boots! Shortly after that, the boots were transferred to San Antonio, Texas. Make sense that they end up in Texas, right?
• IN 2016 GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS MADE IT OFFICIAL!
In 2016, Guinness World Record recognized the boots as the WORLDS LARGEST and still has the title today. Dan was able to see his Guniess accomplishment back in 2016.
• THEY ARE A LOT BIGGER IN PERSON!
Yes, they look big, but unless you stand right next to them, people say that you don't realize how big they really are.
• HAVE YOU SEEN THEM WHILE IN SAN ANTONIO?
If you haven't seen them, the next time you are in the awesome city of San Antonio, make sure to check them out at the North Mall.
- Location - 60 Northwest Loop 410 #18, San Antonio, TX 78216